Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pig Tails

I have been waiting for ages for Chloe's hair to grow and finally, I could manage to get it into these little pig tails!



Thank you again for the lovely cardigan Hazel <3

More piggy tails...



I haven't quite got the hang of them yet,



but it doesn't help that she won't stay still when I am trying to get them in!



Then 5 mins later...



Don't take them out!!!



Too late!



Yes, don't be shocked, I have made a card! Actually its my second of late, I did a mothers day card but forgot to take a piccy of it! But it's similar to this one which I did for my friend Hayley.

Happy Birthday Hayley!



Nothing special but I am quite proud cos I have been unable to make cards for ages now, I think that new butterfly punch has given me some mojo! (any excuse to use it!)

2 comments:

Jenga said...

Oh so cute piggy tails!!!! :D

Colour Splash by Cath said...

Love those photos of Chloe's pigtails. I don't even have time to grab the camera off the side before Caitlin has hers out!