Monday 23 March 2009

Helen's Challenge! Week 8 Layout

I haven't forgotton!

Helen's challenge was to scrap a layout a week, well as you probably noticed, it's fell by the wayside a bit! But I do want to catch up, so lets see how far behind I am!

Hmmm Week 6 was the Cyber Crop and I did two layouts, which I will class as 2 weeks so really I am 6 weeks behind including this week which is week 13!

I haven't been doing nothing all this time, I've done CJ entry's for the LPD's AMOP CJ and I've started my Bumbs & Babes AMOP CJ but I can't show you those obviously! I've also started re-organising my craft room, so that's all upside down, i've got my new shelves in from Ikea, it just all needs sorted out and tidied up! It's all been getting a bit stressfull!

Here's a layout which I completed on Saturday, at the LPD's crop, I still feel it's missing something, but I love the pretty papers, which were donated by my friend Hazel, they go so well with the photo's, thankyou very much Hazel!



It's all about Chloe, saying 'Buh' all the time, it's so cute!















The photo's don't do the papers justice really, they are sparkly and so pretty!

No comments: