Wednesday 28 January 2009

Look who we met today!

Yes I met Daisy Doo today and Oliver! Off I went to Ikea and met Helen (Little Miss Scrapper or Helsbells on UKS) and little Oliver and I saw those gorgous blue eyes for real today!

We went for a wander round Ikea, and I eyed up the new bookcase I want for my craft room, which I can't fit in the car with Chloe in, so I had to leave it behind! And we had Ikea's famous meatballs for lunch!

We wandered around some more shops then went for coffee at costas (for those of you who know me well, I had a fanta cos I hate coffee! lol)

Thanks for a lovely day Helen! It was lovely to meet you both and I can't wait until we can do it again!

Gorgous Oliver...
Chloe & Oliver...


Helen & Chloe...


The Quinny Buzz pals!

6 comments:

Ziomek said...

Aren't they adorable???
Well, actually I don't think they are ... I don't know what makes people think that babies can be adorable ...

http://justmepedro.blogspot.com/

Daveuns said...

Hey Pedro, I'm glad to see you have such a fun packed life! Just one thing really, if you are going to comment on other people's blogs a) make sure your comments are relevant, at no point did my wife say the babies were adorable, b) it's best not to say derogatory things about other people's children. Whilst I respect that you are entitled to your opinions I would appreciate it if you took a little more care when expressing them. If the blog doesn't interest you - don't read it, don't comment. That is all, peace be with you my brother.

Jenga said...

Ignore him Dave he's just a spammer - I get them on my blog all the time. They hope you will go to their blog to retaliate (is that how you spell it???) Trina - put comment moderation on then you can delete spammers before they appear here :D xxxx

Anyway - they most certainly are adorable, but if that little Oliver thinks he is stealing my James's girlfriend he has another thing coming LOL

Hope we all get to meet up soon xxx

Rach said...

Awww gorgeous pictures, looks like you had a lovely day :D xxx

Helsbells said...

Have I got to teach Oliver how to fight to get his woman Jen?!!! lol

Ziomek said...

I see you didn't get what I meant to say. I wasn't trying to be mean I just made my point for further discussion. I didn't say the babies were ugly , I just said I don't know what makes other people think they are adorable. I was trying to be myself and not some one else.
And in fact I would be a spammer and if this blog wouldn't interest me any bit, I wouldn't post that kind of comment ... I'd say what you want to hear just for you to visit my blog.

And if what I said made you feel disrespected or outraged (sorry sometimes I can't find the word I'm looking for), I apologize, that wasn't my intention.