Saturday 24 January 2009

Builders Breakfast!

I've not been very well tonight, had awful stomach cramps and the ***** and I just fancied a packet of crisps, so Dave brought me some walkers crisps called 'Builders Breakfast' and I had one crisp and was nearly sick!!!

They taste of eggs - eeuuuuuwww!!!! I had to spit it out (into a tissue) my face was a picture apparently!

For anyone who doesn't know, I have a real aversion to eggs, I can't stand the smell never mind the taste and I've been like that since I was a baby and my mum tried to give them to me!

He had the 'Chilli & Chocolate' flavour!!! And left in the packet are 'Onion Bhaji' flavour! It's put me off eating crisps which isn't a bad thing lol (for now!)

Sorry if its too much information lol

(Will update blog soon with piccys of Center Parks from last week! We had a lovely time, even though it rained lots!)

2 comments:

Jenga said...

eeeeeeeeuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Not surprised you gagged!!! Gimme salt n vinegar anyday LOL

Rach said...

Ewwwwww I'm with you on hating eggs, I can't stomach the smell and can't eat them no matter how they've been cooked. Yuk yuk yuk!

xx