Thursday 8 January 2009

3 Layouts! A good start to Helen's Challenge!

I hope you are impressed, not only have I completed my CJ entry (which I can't show you just in case the owner looks on here) I have done 2 layouts! I bet that's shocked you!

This one is Chloe, snuggled up in her pram while I had a hospital appointment.

I used SEI Chick-a-dee papers, precious stamp from Heidi Swapp, and the heart is from an old go-go kit.


This one is a photo from Shimelles 'Scrap Your Day' challenge, where I had to take a self portrait, which didn't turn out that bad!

I used Daisy Bucket, perfect harmony papers, heidi swapp love stamp, Snag'em chick stamp, making memories noteworthy journalling pad, and other embellishments which I can't remember where they are from, sorry!







I hope you like them both!

3 comments:

Jenga said...

Aww they are lovely LO's hun! Chloe will treasure them in the future xx

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS LOs...off to look at the rest of your blog :0)

Kathy said...

beautiful layouts, i love the top one.